Translate

sbartist : painting in the dark Headline Animator

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Tags with Crafting Leftovers for Saturday Crafts Fair Debut



Today was the debut of the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! I was a guest demonstrator LIVE today in the Charity Wings Parlour making these fun and festive holiday tags using recycled goodies like chipboard boxes, ribbon and paper scraps.


The Saturday Crafts Fair is a new weekly event so come on by next Saturday...the fun starts at 3pm EST!!! Starting next Sat., December 8th - I will have my own room, sbartist : daylight musings at the Saturday Craft Fair! So plan on catching me creating weekly. I will announce the times early next week. Here's the link to my room - 





I hope to see you there! Have a great rest of the weekend :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

throwing some paint at me...

"Art must be indescribable and inimitable..." – Pierre Auguste Renoir

Please Observe the Fine Print...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2007-2018 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist or company credited in the post. Please do not use images or designs without written permission...message all requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : )