Translate

sbartist : painting in the dark Headline Animator

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Greencrafting Comes for Christmas... Join me for a Handmade Holiday Tag Demo Today!!!


Today is the debut of the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! I will be demonstrating LIVE today in the Charity Wings Parlour in the 4pm EST hour making this and some other festive holiday tags using recycled goodies like chipboard boxes and junk mail. {in case you missed it - you can watch the playback...PLEASE CLICK HERE.}

For the debut - there will be prizes given away all day and a grand prize of an iPad! You have to be present to win...the fun starts at 3pm EST!!!



I also have a BIG announcement!!! Starting next Sat., December 8th - I will have my own room,  sbartist : daylight musings at the Saturday Craft Fair! So plan on catching me creating weekly. I will announce the times early next week.

Here's the link to my room - 


Linqto is pretty great - it's interactive, I can stream anytime and episodes are saved to watch at your leisure. But it's more fun live.

I hope to see you there! Off to raid my recycling bin... Sb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

throwing some paint at me...

"Art must be indescribable and inimitable..." – Pierre Auguste Renoir

Please Observe the Fine Print...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2007-2018 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist or company credited in the post. Please do not use images or designs without written permission...message all requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : )