Translate

sbartist : painting in the dark Headline Animator

Friday, December 28, 2012

Holiday SMASHbook Travelogue for Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto - Dec. 22, 2012


Last Saturday was another fun-filled day at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! The show was live from Chicago and full of holiday goodness. I packed up the webcam along with a recycled 1998 calendar, a baggy full of scraps and found objects, rubber stamps and some supplies... which I transformed into my very own "HOLIDAY SMASHbook Travelogue"

I showed how to make DIY tissue tape using Viva Las Vegastamps! and Miracle tape that appears in the "Season's Greetings" card on my book cover. I also had a very special guest demonstrator, too - DeeDee Catron of UmWow Studios. DeeDee showed how to make this fabulous library pocket with tag.


{in case you missed it - you can watch the playback}

The Saturday Crafts Fair is a weekly event. I invite you to please come on by next Saturday...the fun starts at 2pm EST!!! It's three hours of demos, prizes, and chatting with friends. Get ideas for cards and gifts; paper crafting, crafts for kids... creative projects for any budget and skill level. There are GIVEAWAYS, too - for lucky viewers present watching the live streams {you have to be present to win}. All streams are recorded so if you miss one, you can watch the playbacks at your leisure.

I have my own room called sbartist : daylight musings at the Saturday Craft Fair! My demos begin at 4pm EST {3pm CST / 1pm PST}. Here's the link to my room - 

I hope to see you there - have a fantastic FRIDAY! :) Sb

1 comment:

throwing some paint at me...

"Art must be indescribable and inimitable..." – Pierre Auguste Renoir

Please Observe the Fine Print...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2007-2018 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist or company credited in the post. Please do not use images or designs without written permission...message all requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : )