Translate

sbartist : painting in the dark Headline Animator

Monday, December 10, 2012

Saturday Crafts Fair December 8th Recap - Making a Two-Part Mold


Just wanted to share a brief recap of this weekend's Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! Saturday was the debut of the sbartist : daylight musings room where I shared my Viva Las VegaStamps! December Daily Altered Christmas Card spindle and how to make a two-part mold with Amazing Mold Putty.


The Saturday Crafts Fair is a 2 hour weekly event so come on by next Saturday...the fun starts at 3pm EST!!! Join me next Sat., December 15th at 4pm EST {1pm PST} in the sbartist : daylight musings room {look for the question mark)! I will be sharing a collaged paper tree that can double as a holiday card and be mailed in an envelope. Here's the link to my room - 





I hope to see you there! Have a great week :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

throwing some paint at me...

"Art must be indescribable and inimitable..." – Pierre Auguste Renoir

Please Observe the Fine Print...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2007-2018 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist or company credited in the post. Please do not use images or designs without written permission...message all requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : )