Translate

sbartist : painting in the dark Headline Animator

Friday, January 4, 2013

December RECAP of Saturday Craft Fair Episodes...



Tomorrow begins another fun-filled month at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! And it is growing - with 3 hours of viewing pleasure. The fun begins at 2pm EST {11am PST}. Can you believe I've done 5 shows already??? I even brought the show on the road with me to Chicago. Join me tomorrow for some fun as I give new life to some old t-shirts.

I have my own room called sbartist : daylight musings at the Saturday Craft Fair! My demos begin at 4pm EST {3pm CST / 1pm PST}. Here's the link to my room - 




A scheduling update: the Saturday Crafts Fair will be taking a break on Saturday, January 12th - so that everyone can enjoy UNINTERRUPTED viewing of the Live from CHA by Charity Wings {it's three days this time}. It's FREE to watch, but you have to purchase raffle tickets to be entered in all the giveaways benefiting Bernie Berlin's "A Place to Bark".

DID YOU MISS A SHOW???

No worries! All shows are recorded and you can watch the playbacks at your leisure. Here's a recap of my shows in December:

{I am on during second half of Episode}



  
The Saturday Crafts Fair is a weekly event so come on by TOMORROW...the fun starts at 2pm EST!!! It's three hours of demos, prizes, and chatting with friends. Get ideas for cards and gifts; paper crafting, scrapbooking, quilts, knitting, embroidery, crafts for kids... creative projects for any budget and skill level. There are GIVEAWAYS, too - for lucky viewers present watching the live streams {sorry, you have to be present to win}. All streams are recorded so if you miss one, you can watch the playbacks at your leisure.

I hope to see you there! Have a great evening :) Sb

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the replay of the Christmas Card holder, thanks for taking the time to review it, my Dad ended up in the hospital so most of my Dec. was taken up by that but now ready to get back to some projects.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

throwing some paint at me...

"Art must be indescribable and inimitable..." – Pierre Auguste Renoir

Please Observe the Fine Print...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2007-2018 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist or company credited in the post. Please do not use images or designs without written permission...message all requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : )