Translate

sbartist : painting in the dark Headline Animator

Monday, January 7, 2013

Manic Artist Monday...I'm the Crazy ARTIST!!!


Happy Monday everyone! This new year I have started off with a BANG! I'm doing Nathalie Kalbach's Jumpstart, exercising, making time for me, and everything that was already going on when 2012 ended. PLUS, I'm trying to add a new thing in {albeit small} each day, too!!! I am frantic and MANIC... I can totally relate why artists are referred to as crazy. But you know what ... I totally love it. Next week I will resume the regularly scheduled master artist.

Please enjoy this collage that I made using a bunch of leftovers I had been hoarding for a special project! This week's Shopping Our Stash Challenge #83 "All white or cream" was my motivation...ENJOY!  Sb :)


THE EVENT OF THE YEAR is 6 days away....



Get raffle tickets to be entered to win over 50 prizes.
CLICK HERE for tickets.

Things are so busy and I am enjoying the start of the new year. I'm INSPIRED to create as much as possible and learn new things. I look forward to the Live from CHA event to see all that 2013 will bring for our creative passions.  :) Sb

1 comment:

  1. How cool is this! Love all the different elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

throwing some paint at me...

"Art must be indescribable and inimitable..." – Pierre Auguste Renoir

Please Observe the Fine Print...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2007-2018 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist or company credited in the post. Please do not use images or designs without written permission...message all requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : )