Translate

sbartist : painting in the dark Headline Animator

Monday, June 2, 2014

WASHI makes a #Cre8time Prism for #ICAD2014


Day 1 prompt is Prism. Since I'm already a day behind because I was out-of-town on a creative field trip over the weekend, I could NOT leave the house for work before completing my card. I can do today's tonight after work and a nap.


So I grabbed my newly organized and beautiful collection of washi and began creating a rainbow of washi on my index card. I finished off the edges with a black and white geometric pattern that resembled a prism and overlaid a rainbow glittery tape with a grey polka dot washi and a ruler. Something quick and easy - but an exercise in color balance and pattern.


My completed card for ICAD 2014 Day No. 1 - PRISM


Event the backside is pretty interesting where the washi tape is folded over the edges. I'm looking forward to catching up on the day 2 prompt later tonight. :) Sb

+ + + + + + +

You can play along too - visit ICAD for all the details!

1 comment:

throwing some paint at me...

"Art must be indescribable and inimitable..." – Pierre Auguste Renoir

Please Observe the Fine Print...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2007-2018 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist or company credited in the post. Please do not use images or designs without written permission...message all requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : )