Translate

sbartist : painting in the dark Headline Animator

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

In a PUZZLING Predicament for #ICAD2014 Day 4



My completed card for ICAD 2014 Day No. 4 - PUZZLE

I clipped and collaged puzzles from the newspaper to create this card. It was more of a hunt to actually find the puzzles and games in the paper - they are so tiny. I tacked them down with washi tape and played along with some. Word search is my favorite, this one on my card is quite challenging as they have words to find both in English and Spanish.

What is your favorite type of puzzle?


I created this puzzle using words based on the prompt
using Puzzlemaker at DiscoveryEducation.com

I made a list of all sorts of puzzles and similar games and plugged them in to create the custom word search. You can create one too using Puzzlemaker.

Feel free to print out the word search and have fun playing! :) Sb

+ + + + + + +

You can play along too - visit ICAD for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

throwing some paint at me...

"Art must be indescribable and inimitable..." – Pierre Auguste Renoir

Please Observe the Fine Print...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2007-2018 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist or company credited in the post. Please do not use images or designs without written permission...message all requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : )