Translate

sbartist : painting in the dark Headline Animator

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Now I Know my ABC's - #ICAD2014 Day 9 ALPHABET



For the Index Card a Day 2014 day nine prompt "alphabet", I started out by stamping with a virgin {never been inked} stamp in my stash. This is a distressed newsprint/clippings #60-0067 background by Inkadinkado. I stamped it a number of times using jet black StazOn ink - just in case I decide to add color after.


There are bits of doodles and distressed edges, swirls and visible
alpabet letters... a nice start for today's prompt theme.



Then I got out my nicely organized and ever growing stash o'washi tape. I was bad over the weekend and acquired 6 new rolls and when putting them away, I came across two others that were hiding in my tool tote. The words "GET" and "FUN" are clipped out of the newspaper from my puzzle hunt the other day.

The "Just Flying By" is clipped from the stamp storage box that I'm storing my ICAD cards in. I got a bunch of these empty Stampin' Up storage boxes at a crafty yard sale. They are great to hold crafty supplies to be taken on the go.



I had fun mixing, matching and clipping out words to spell out
fun phrases – "Get Out a Happy Smile" and "Love fun Time!" :) Sb

+ + + + + + +

You can play along too - visit ICAD for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

throwing some paint at me...

"Art must be indescribable and inimitable..." – Pierre Auguste Renoir

Please Observe the Fine Print...

All Photos & Designs displayed on this blog are copyright ©2007-2018 Susan M. Brown/sbartist or the artist or company credited in the post. Please do not use images or designs without written permission...message all requests to sbartist1107 at yahoo {dot} com. Thank You & Think GREEN : )